Monday, August 1, 2011

Changes are good...

I had to make a change with the direction of the Shakespeare class. I wasn't able to attend the LEMI training, however I am pressing forward with this desire to teach, share, and learn Shakespeare with youth ages 10-14.

I and Belinda B. will be mentoring a 1.5 hour weekly Shakespeare club starting after Labor Day. Our schedules with the special needs of our children must first be determined and then I will provide the day and time. We will hold the club in the afternoon just after 2 pmish.

I encourage those interested in participating in this event to start reading Charles and Mary Lamb's version of Shakespeare as it's a wise introduction before moving into the plays themselves.

I'm looking forward to this new learning experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment