Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Continuing my education...in preperation for the future...

I think it no coincidence that I received this email today. I'm bursting inside with excitement to be learning something I would never have thought possible for me to do. And now I can add to my learning by attending this  experience too. My good husband agrees that i should attend.
_________________________

This year the Utah Shakespeare Festival is celebrating its 50th anniversary.  For half a century the festival has been bringing world-class live entertainment to Southern Utah and has become a summer destination for Bard-lovers from all over the globe.

This summer, we invite you to enhance your Shakespeare experience by attending inquisitive seminars and discussions by day that will shed additional light on the performance at night:

  • Monday, July 18 - Midsummer Night's Dream   (more info)
  • Tuesday, July 19 - Richard III                            (more info)
  • Wednesday, July 20 - Romeo and Juliet           (more info)
Each day, the itinerary will include in-depth seminars and discussion from 9am-4pm (with breaks for meals) followed by the play at 8pm.

Attend one, two or all three days.  Seminars cost $120 per person per play ($310 for all three) and includes theater tickets.  Housing and meals are not included. The registration deadline is May 15.

For more information visit our website.

We hope to see you this summer!

George Wythe University

No comments:

Post a Comment